1. Gamifying Awesome - online network of things that are awesome to do
2. (Scranton) Cocoon - take step for small biz marketing to social media marketing. Hootsuite for the older generation
3. SMS reminders. Text the service what you want to be reminded of and when.
4. Niche career portal that provides info on a company, like culture.
5. Group chat for content providers. Add chat to mobile or websites. ChatThing.
6. Tag photos by location, make a digital timeline, get photos off the phone. FieldTrip.
7. Web time tracking tool optimized for the person entering the info.
8. Put people in touch with locally owned fresh fruit, nice web interface, subscription service
9. “The Gift” - use our smart phones to give gifts from any vendors out there. A system that sends out a gift card and a greeting card.
10. Interpreter in the evening.
11. Website that streamlines the process of helping people in need. Educate people about poverty in a visually compelling way to increase the likeliness to act.
12. Social networking site specific for airport travelers.
13. DemandZilla. Petition brands to bring their shit to you. “I want blank nearby blank”
14. Social collaboration site that facilities the development of digital products. Cuptoopia.com
15. Website to create your own daily/weekly/monthly feed of the products you care about online. Personal shopper.
16. Serve low-mid market, make a wizard to make Wordpress easy. CozyPress.
17. HaleyMeals. Package together meals for people who want to just cook it.
18. Collective buying tipping point website for T Shirt designs.
19. Match.com meets ComicCon. Match up with other conference attendees. My Event Buddy.
21. Accounting and information for electrical consumption for companies.
22. Match.com technology applied to business recruiting. Put together a profile of who you are, great for companies as they can eliminate first round interviews. Shortlist.com.
23. The Internet has too much content. We can’t find anything. Discover, organize, and share your interests in the cloud. Whotever.com.
24. Profiles for your exes. You can make it private. You make a profile about your exes and make it available for others to see. “Lets create a better generation of no breakups”.
25. Social network for live sports discussion. Profiles, discussion of sports during games. “Facebook for sports fans”
26. Selling on eBay sucks. This is a new way to get rid of your stuff, even if it’s worth very little. Site that lets people buy stuff like Craigslist, and you take it to a proxy store.
27. Buy lottery tickets through your smart phone.
28. Platform for travel blogs. Travel journal.
29. Cooling insert to put in purses to have a cold compartment. To keep stuff cool.
30. Group dating. You and your group of dudes looking for a group of girls to hang out with. “Meet my friends.com. or something”
31. This founder just asked for a girlfriend.
32. Press release language -> stock price analysis.
33. BarLife. Mobile scheduling application, bottle service, etc. for bars.
34. Platform where students get plugged into cool startup internship opportunities. Rate companies they work for, etc. Has a flash sales angle. Hirebee.com.
35. Showcase only the person’s work online without any crazy other stuff on the website.
36. Platform, mobile application, of a person checking into a consumer electronics store. Managers could use it to manage their representatives. Give Best Buy piece of mind that their reps are in the store and that they’re up to date.
37. Manpacks.com for bachelor parties. Have a box shipped to your hotel of advil, gaterade, cigars, etc.
38. Acupuncture service.
39. Code reviewing is painful. Service for people who do technical recruiting to ensure that the best code samples rise to the top and weed out the lower level of technical recruiting.
40. “Ebay of equity or debt” - For investors, they get to buy into a company (equity) or loan money (debt) in private, small ventures that seek money, acquiring potentially valuable assets at an early stage. The entrepreneurs get a wider source of funding, and get to dictate valuation terms at an early stage.
41. “We the People” app that lets you message your congressman, and allows many people to easily contribute their voice to government.
42. Light for your dog or cat to wear that indicates if you already fed it in case you forget.
43. Loyalty program aggregation. Tell me what your cards are, you text us where you’re going, we’ll text you back what card you should use to get the best reward.
44. Scalable software system to manage a bunch of funding orgs. Service for social financial expansion. Web tool.
45. “Door openers
46. Tool to remember to feed the meter. Pay a monthly subscription fee, and everyone feeds eachother’s meters, and points are exchanged.
47. Smartphone app, put the type of dog that you have, and gives you all the FAQs for how to take care of that type of dog. Vet recommendations, etc. People will pay for anything for their pets. My Pet Wiki Pedia.com
48. Match up microbrewers with scientists to know what’s really happening inside the beer. Higher quality, higher value beers. Online community. There’s a sensor in your micro brewing equipment. Off the shelf sensor to analyze beer brewing and report it to people who can tell you what’s happening.
49. Fart-cloud. Soundcloud for farts.
50. Device that you put inline with your dog leash. Has a dog whistle in it.
51. 52. Celebrate With Me - video chat, etc. Remotely be at a party.